Mini Cheese Muffins
Flour: 2 cups
Granulated sugar: 2 tbsp
Baking powder: 1.5 tsp
Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
Salt: a pinch
Cheddar cheese, shredded: 1.5 cups
Hung Yoghurt: 2/3d cup
Butter, melted: 1/4 cup
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC and grease 12 muffin cups.
2. In a big bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
3. Stir in the shredded cheese into the flour mixture.
4. Make 2-3 wells in the dry ingredient mix and crack the eggs. Mix them well.
5. Now pour the yoghurt and butter and mix till everything is moistened but still lumpy. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops become golden and a tester inserted in the centre comes out clean.
If you like what you see here, don't forget to hop on to my Facebook page and click the "Like" button. All Guilt Free posts will reach you in your newsfeed. :)
You may also like these Cheese recipes
You may also like these recipes with eggs
You may also like these Snacks recipes
You may also like these recipes with yoghurt