Eggless Chai Cake

Comments

  1. Lovely post Pritha. We all have such a special place for our grandma' s. I lost mine years back fighting a cerebral attack too. Loads of special wishes and love to your grandma. She has such a winsome smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful post Pritha. the cake is lovely and you know you have done a great jo as a baker and more as a grand daughter when you see that smile on her face...worth a million dollar. loads of love to you and Happy birthday to your Dida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amrita and Sayantani. You truly have me humbled. Knowing you guys and sharing my life through my food with you all have been a great experience. I'll show your comments to Teesta next time I visit her. I'm sure she'll love them. :)

    And Amrita, I'm sure your grandmother would have been proud of the extremely poised and lovely human being that her granddaughter is, and not to forget a great baker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy chair cake to celebrate ur grand ma's bday...visit my space too...event and giveaway going on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Amrita. Will definitely visit your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts